ACNS is an annual conference focusing on innovative results in applied cryptography and network and computer security.
The 12th International Conference on Applied Cryptography and Network Security (ACNS 2014) will be held in Lausanne, Switzerland. The conference seeks submissions from academia, industry, and government presenting novel research on all aspects of applied cryptography as well as network security and privacy.
- Submission: extended to January 20 (noon, Swiss time), 2014 on http://ichair.epfl.ch
- Notification: March 14, 2014
- Final version: April 1, 2014
- [04.04.2014] The registration is now open.
- [03.04.2014] The program of ACNS 2014 is now available.
- [26.03.2014] The registration will open soon. You will find a link on this website.
With the kind financial support of: